THE VALUES OF A TENNIS PLAYER HAVE TO BE BASED ON THE GOOD
In this academy, we use demands and stress of tennis to help them to be strong, of great character, we care about their tennis results, but we are more concerned with who you are and who you will transform with the help of tennis. Our most important message is to win with character, every day we want you to win with character and lose with character.
We want to promote certain values, which we consider to be the most important for our little tennis players to serve them for the future, in sports and daily life (Effort, education, sportsmanship, improvement, companionship and humility.)
1. Fight on the tennis court every single ball and try to progress always without neglecting your studies.
2. Tennis forges people for life.
3. Be always honest.
4. Sense of team in the training of the academy predominates in you, your interests are over your personal skills
5. Training is the most decisive of the tests. If you train well, you compete well. Have continuity and perseverance.
6. Respect your opponent, is not your enemy, it is a playmate.
7. Obey the rules of the judges and coaches in any circumstance.
8. Let people know you more for your good behaviour in tennis courts than for your victories.
9. Respect and nobility be your style in the practice of tennis.
10. If you are the winner, keep the modesty and recognise the effort of the player you defeated.